Ultime recensioni

giovedì 5 ottobre 2017

☆ What do you think? ☆ Dubious e Consent di Charmaine Pauls

Grazie a NetGalley, ho ricevuto in anteprima la ARC di Dubious, di Charmaine Pauls, primo volume della serie The Loan Shark Duo, in uscita il 10 Ottobre mentre il secondo, Consent, uscirà il 14 Novembre. Vi mostrerò le cover di entrambi i romanzi e presto vi parlerò del primo che già sto leggendo!


DUBIOUS - Charmaine Pauls
The Loan Shark Duet Book 1

305 pagine - eBook - 2,99 -10 Ottobre 2017 - Dark Romance


How far will a man go to get the woman he wants?

I’m a loan shark. Breaking people runs in my blood. The Haynes’ were supposed to be a straightforward job. Go in and pull the trigger twice. One bullet for Charlie, one for his sister. But when I saw Valentina, I wanted her. Only, in our world those who owe us don’t get second chances. No way in hell will my mother let her live. So I devised a plan to keep her.

It’s depraved.
It’s immoral.
It’s dubious.

It’s perfect.
Just like her.




CONSENT - Charmaine Pauls
The Loan Shark Duet Book 2

241 Pagine - eBook - 2,99 - 14 Novembre - Dark Romance


When Gabriel broke down my door, he took over my body and life. Never with force, but always with clever manipulation. He stripped me of my independence, my defenses, and my clothes and turned me into an addict for his touch. 

Once, I had dreams and a future. Now, I have fears, scars, and insatiable needs. I’m damaged beyond repair, but if I’m to survive the most dangerous man in Johannesburg, I can’t allow him to break me, because broken toys are destined for the garbage dump.



❤︎ What do you think? ❤︎


Che cosa ve ne pare? Io sono stata subito attratta dalla trama del primo libro, ecco perchè mi sono subito fiondata a leggerlo!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento